Hemp cooking oil 200 ml
- Hemp oil is particularly rich in alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) with a content of over 18% of the fatty acids it contains
- ALA helps maintain normal blood cholesterol levels
- In order to preserve the valuable ingredients for you, the nu3 hemp oil is gently cold-pressed
- Hemp oil has a nutty and mild taste
- It belongs in every kitchen: for salads or for dips ; You can always use hemp oil
- You can also use hemp oil for skin care or for homemade soaps
Hemp oil contains omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids in an optimal ratio of one to three. The important fatty acid gamma-linolenic acid is also present in hemp oil. This means that hemp oil is not only ideally suited for nutrition, but is also used for the external care of the skin, e.g. B. in skin diseases such as neurodermatitis or psoriasis. Hemp oil has a light green-golden hue, which is due to the chlorophyll and carotenoids it contains.